U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

I have an ear infection with swollen ear canal and sore jaw with signs of blood?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Get treated: You appear to have an infection that is causing you some discomfort to say the least. See a dr, possibly an urgicare center is open at this time, and you can get the proper treatment you need. Best wishes.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.