Nigeria

my three month baby is having flu and he has being cring all day, what should i do?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Treat fever/see M.D.: The flu is an illness that causes cough, runny nose, muscle aches and fever. If he has the flu, check his temperature, tylenol (acetaminophen) can be given for fever. Keep the baby well fed and he should be checked by your doctor. There is a medication that can treat the flu. Monitor the baby for prolonged cough and fever, and have a re check if he is not getting better in a few days. I hope this helps you.