had a colposcopy done on 3/17/14, was ovulated between 3/7/14-3/13/14. if i am pregnant would the doctor be able to tell?

Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Back to school?: No. Remember after conception the mother's body does not have any physical or chemical connection to the new fetus for about fourteen days and thus there are no physical signs of pregnancy until after this early period of time post conception. It is not until the baby is growing on the wall of the uterus to a size to be able to share chemicals and blood that the female body becomes aware.
Answered on Mar 19, 2014