United Kingdom

my mother died in 1970 at that point it affected me greatly and i have never got over the loss of her i now feel i want to die to be with her again?

Dr. Milton Mintz
You have to: Seek psych help- 62 is young . Life still holds good things you can do for yourself ; others!
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Help available: Please reach out for help to a mental health professional, friend, clergy, support group, anything to help you connect to others. You are a whole person w/out your mom physically here but you can't feel it. People adjust to such a loss and there is every reason to believe you can also. Peace and good health.