IQ

Iam breast feeding my baby is 1 month the doctor give me(fluconazole) peal in dosage write do not use breast feeding is breast feeding danger ?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
It is safe: "fluconazole does appear in the milk, the baby will obviously get some, but this drug is now being promoted for use in babies for the treatment of simple thrush. There have been no complications in the baby reported from exposure to Fluconazole in the breastmilk. Continue breastfeeding while taking fluconazole, though you may be told you cannot. " http://pregnancy.About.Com/cs/breastfeedinginfo/.
Dr. Margaret Umah
Safe: Fluconazole can be used while breast feeding.

Last updated Jun 25, 2014