can sleep apnea over time cause my symptoms of low t level low sperm count , hyperhydrosis, sleepiness, constipation, anxiety, depression.?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Karen Dantin
Yes: Sleep disturbances can cause all the issues.Get sleep apnea addressed.
Answered on Mar 8, 2014
1
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Many: Sleep apnea can cause many of the symptoms you described although it's unlikely to cause all of them. If you have sleep apnea, treat it to see which symptoms will improve.
Answered on Mar 24, 2014
3
Dr. Murray Grossan
72 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Sleep Apnea: Obstructive sleep apnea or osa causes less oxygen to your brain. The body tries to make up for the lack of oxygen with hypertension, diabetes, kidney problems, acid reflux, etc. Daytime fatigue causes yo to overeat, gain weight, and the weight gain makes osa worse. Which adds to depression and anxiety. Simply sleeping on your side, and avoiding gerd may work. See www.Grossaninstitute.Com.
Answered on Mar 9, 2017
1