I want to lose my wieght and my blood group is o- what is a suitable diet for me ?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Blood group has no i: There is no impact of your blood group. To lose weight, you have to make determined effort to increase your activity level and reduce your food consumption. If you can do both, you will lose weight. But be patient it takes persistent discipline to lose 2-3 pounds each month. Eat plant-based foods(vegetables and fruits) and grains. Cut down on fats(fast foods) and sweets(no added sugars, candy).