Palm City, FL

ttc daily lmp feb. 18 next mar. 20 ~ 15 & 14 days before next perio spotting with mild cramping, bloating, exhausted, and swollen breast. pregnancy?

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD and Autism 25 years experience
Possibly : If you have a consistent cycle the timing of symptoms falls around ovulation. Some women will have similar symptoms due to ovulation that last a day or two. If you do not usually have symptoms at this time it could reflect pregnancy. If you are a few days late for your cycle confirm with otc pregnancy test first thing in am. If neg but still no cycle wait a week. Good luck!