i had unprotected sexual intercourse up until he was just about to ejeculate then he put a condom, i was in my fertile part of my cycle. can you get pregnant from precum? do i need the plan b pill?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Randy Villanueva
Yes: Yes , premature ejaculation can cause pregnancy if youre ovulating.
Answered on Jun 20, 2016
1
Dr. Nathan Lilya
Yes you can: Pre ejaculate does contain sperm, although in low counts. Anytime you have unprotected intercourse, you run the risk of pregnancy (not to mention stds). I would get on some birth control if you want to have sex without a condom. Many of the pills are available at walmart, target, and the like for low prices. Good luck!
Answered on Jun 20, 2016
1
Dr. John Munshower
It is possible: "pre cum" has the possibility to contain semen/sperm in it, so there is always the chance you can get pregnant.
Answered on Jun 20, 2016
1