San Diego, CA

right now i got a little bit period, i am 16 days missed of period. what is it? am i still pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Don’t guess.: Take a test.  they are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.  if you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Possibly: Need additional information to answer this question fully. But to start, it sounds like you're saying you were pregnant, how long ago? 16 days since you're period was due... Is the pregnancy test still positive? There are a lot of reasons to be 16 days late, and if you were pregnant, and miscarriage wasn't confirmed, then, yes, you could still be pregnant. Consider re-asking question.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Did you take: A pregnancy test and it was positive? If not you might want to take a pregnancy test and check it.If you know you were pregnant and are now bleeding get it checked. It is not uncommon to have hormonal imbalances with irregular bleeding but it should not start all of a sudden at 32. You should probably see the doc.