Canada

constant eyes discharge, night sweats, skin eruptions. oxinium hip replacement 2 years, with blood transfusion. is it reaction to oxinium?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
Metallosis: Symptoms of metallosis may include pain at the site of the implant, pseudotumors, and a rash that often means necrosis.The damaged and inflamed tissue can also help loosen the implant. Metallosis can cause dislocation of non-cemented implants. Not aware of ocular toxicity but if you want to learn more there are several law firms engaged in litigation against the makers of these implants.