how can i clear dandruff in my hairs using home treatment and stop hair fall please tell me and my father olso not have hairs so it is genetic help me?

Dr. Candace Spann
21 years experience Dermatology
Dandruff shampoo.: Using over the counter dandruff shampoo will be helpful. Try one that contains zinc pyrithione. Let the dandruff shampoo sit on your scalp for 10 minutes prior to washing it off. While it is important to calm inflammation in the scalp to reduce shedding of hair, you may have a genetic component also. See your dermatologist for full evaluation and management.
Answered on Feb 27, 2014