Oakland Gardens, NY

i can't find my cause for dystautonomia/pots and i, keep getting worse. i also have 1st degree av block sleep apnea gerd gilberts syndrome minor neuropahy and syncope. mayo clinic could not find a cause?

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry 41 years experience
Dysautonomia : Autonomic dysfunction is involved in many neurodegenerative conditions. You may need to get several opinions from experienced neurologists that diagnose/treat dysautonomia before you find one who can.
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Integrative doctor : If you been to mayo clinic, and they can't find a cause, and it's time to look for an integrative medical doctor who can work with you locally, and can pull all the information together, check your blood levels of various vitamins and macronutrients, spend time to review your records, and come up with a plan. It's time to start getting some answers! you have a lot going on right now that requires attention.