will an excision biopsy leave my breast looking disfigured? area is small and 1.5 mm from skin.

43 years experience Pathology
The real questions: Forgive my frankness. The only things on your mind right now should be, 'do I have cancer? If it is not diagnosed and it kills me, how will the people who love me be affected?' you're an adult. I can't promise you that you won't notice where you've had the surgery. I doubt anyone else will be aware of anything. A man who'd care (and i've never met such a man) isn't worth keeping. Now be brave.
Answered on Feb 26, 2014