United Kingdom

my pregnancy become abortion in my 3rd month of pregnancy it is repeated 8 times 10 years left after my marriage i'magain pregnant how can i get baby?

Dr. Kristi Woods
Fertility specialist: You need to find out why you repeatedly miscarry. A fertility specialist can help you figure that out. In addition to a thorough exam, you can expect an ultrasound of your womb and blood testing at the least. Good luck.
I would expect chromosome studies for mom and dad looking for a balanced translocation as part of the workup.
Apr 3, 2014