done the hcg diet 2xs, on 30 days stop for 2 wks. this time i've noticed changes to my cycle. starting on 3 weeks vs 4, twice. is this due 2 the diet?

Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience Holistic Medicine
Probably: This change is a sign your body is under stress. I am not a fan of the HCG diet as it is too extreme ; tends to result in deficiencies of essential nutrients. We have many toxins stored in fat ; rapid weight loss releases these toxins into our bloodstream while you lack nutrients needed to support proper detox. I advise a slow, steady, sustainable approach to weight loss like http://bit.Ly/1dhw9ht.
Answered on Jun 10, 2014
1