can someone tell me if non-gmo tocopherol(vitamin e) is cancer-causing?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 23 years experience
Vit E: As far as i know human trials and surveys that have investigated potential association of vitamin e with incidence of cancer remain generally inconclusive.
Pathology 44 years experience
It is not: I can't advise you to take it, though. Some preparations have been linked to increased overall mortality. There are a variety of different formulations that I don't really understand, and if you want to get involved with supplements, get with an evidence-based holistic physician in your community for reliable guidance.