i've been on paxil (paroxetine) since i was 16 now sometimes i forget to take it for weeks and start it back up is that ok? or can i still have sertoin syndrome ?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
How do you feel?: Call me old fashioned, but i'm always so shocked to hear how many take these drugs w/out on-going sessions w/ the doctor. Hopefully, you've been okay with your casual style of taking this serious drug. I wonder if you even might be best off working w/ a dr. To quit. I'd suggest a therapist to help you learn how to take care of yourself, w/ or w/out drugs. 3 yrs is a long time - maybe too long.
Answered on Jun 30, 2020
1