Fayetteville, AR

how often and for how long is it safe to take a 1/2 mg of clonazepam? i find myself taking a dose 1x per day a few days a week at times. is this bad?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Prescribed?: Is the Clonazepam you're taking, prescribed for you by a physician? What kind of evaluation have you had? Clonazepam in itself isn't "bad" or "good, " but it can be habit-forming when taken regularly for a few weeks. If you have anxiety, please see a psychologist also for non-pharmaceutical ways of working with anxiety so that you don't have to rely on clonazapam.