Los Angeles, CA

i got 2 teeth removed (they are not wisdom teeth) its been 3 days now and i was wondering if i could get a dry socket ? i am very paranoid about this

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry 41 years experience
Possible: But the odds are in your favor. Only 2-5 % of all extractions develop dry sockets (and my personal experience has been much less) if you see a large hole or have increasing pain or a bad odor coming from address i would return or talk to the dr. Who treated you for an evaluation asap. Good luck.
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Psychiatric Consult?: You need the facts about your concerns, a checkup by your dentist and maybe a 2nd opinion. If you still have persistent bothersome thoughts that there is something wrong with your teeth, you should consider that your mind is " playing tricks " on you. This is a mental problem but it is treatable. You should have a consultation with a psychiatrist. Psychotherapy and possibly medication is needed.