what helps for snoring?

Dr. Mark Birnbach
Cosmetic Dentistry 48 years experience
Snoring: If you are overweight, losing weight not only reduces pressure on the airways, the tongue shrinks in size, further opening the airway. Don't sleep on your back ( sew a pocket in a t-shirt and put a tennis ball in it ). See an ENT to make sure that there isn't a problem with deviated septum, tonsils or adenoids. Use breathe rite strips. See a dentist to have a custom sleep device made.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Snoring: isn't just a nighttime inconvenience; it can be a serious health issue. Oral Appliance Therapy is cost effective, easy to use, has a warranty and is recommended treatment for snoring by the American Academy of Sleep. See your dentist for evaluation and treatment.