Can you tell me about the life expectancy of a person with neurofibromatosis type 2?

Dr. Tanya Russo
Shortened: Life expectancy for people with NF-2 is generally shortened compared to non-affected and NF-1 affected people, but it is also highly dependent on a number of potential conditions, and available treatments. I've added a link that is more comprehensive, and I hope it helps. http://www.ctf.org/pdf/brochures/NF2_Info_for_Patients_Families.pdf
Dr. Oscar Novick
Life expectancy: Life expectancy in NF 2 is 65 years of age
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine 52 years experience
65 yrs: The average life expectancy for someone with NF2 is 65 years of age.