i want to quit smoking cannabis.. help please?

Dr. Susan Woods
You can do it: Wanting to stop is the first step, so you're already on your way to success. Some of it is common sense, like not having it in your home, maybe avoid friends who smoke pot for awhile. Treatments include behavior coaching, where you build your skills to avoid craving, and coping to keep your stress down. Consider going to a narcotics anonymous meeting, getting sleep, exercise and healthy food.
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Clinical Psychology 23 years experience
Treatment program: There are many treatment programs for addiction that follow the 12 step model. You also have to get rid of your drugs and paraphernalia and probably change the group of friends you have if they are users too. Like the programs suggest first admit you have an addiction that you can't control and get help.