i have a lump under my left nipple, when i leave it for a while then touch it it's quite tender. help please?

Dr. Clarence Lyons
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checked soon.

Dallas, TX

My wife has a nipple that is inexplicably sore to the touch. Possible causes and recommendations?

Dr. Hashim Alani
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Sore: It could be an ulcer you really should see a surgeon or a gynecologist , to rule out other causes.

Why is my nipple hard on the inside and sore to the touch?

Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Nipple: You need to see a doctor if new or persisting.
SC

I have a lump up under my nipple and it is sore to the touch and it moves, I'm concerned on what it is.

Dr. Yun Tran
Dr. Yun Tran answered
See a doctor: see a doctor, it might be gynecomastia from a medicine you took or from some other reasons like being overweight, or it can be an infected cyst. You should be checked out.

Last updated Jun 12, 2017