Pakistan

i was mastrubating form last 7 years and my age is 19 years and height is 5-4" . i want to grow my height 3 more inches .

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Act nothing to do: With your growth, unfortunately you can not choose how tall you want to be , it is genetically determined for which you have no control , be happy with your height now work hard what you want to in your life and go for it.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff commented
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
And masturbation has nothing to do with your growth. It is good for you and a natural way to relieve yourself.
Feb 3, 2014
If you entered puberty in a timely manner, than you have likely already completed growing (upward).
Feb 4, 2014