can you tell me of any opinions on the diet pill alli?

Dr. Marsha Davis
So not like: It causes diarrhea if you eat fat. It just forces you to eat right . Better just to follow a healthy diet

Lynx, OH

Is the diet pill Alli good?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Alli: Yes, it is good! Please go to "alliR Official Site". www.myalli.com/official

Can you tell me is the diet pill Alli safe to take?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Diet pills: Much better for you to see a dietitian. Also, go to the web and look up "diet and weight loss". Focus on the articles that discuss "diet and exercise".

Can you tell me some opinions on the diet pill alli?

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics 22 years experience
Diet pill: My philosophy is that the best way to lose weight is not by dieting or a pill, but by changing your lifestyle to a healthier one. You don't need a drastic diet. Make small changes. Eat the right portions, eat 3-5 small meals a day, cut back on carbs and sugars, increase lean protein/veggie/fruit/water intake, ; start doing some cardiovascular exercise. Most physicians wouldn't suggest a diet pill.