United Kingdom

I keep having these really bad attacks where i feel like i can't control my body or it feels really jittery, it also affects my breathing sometimes?

Dr. Sheila Calderon
You may have anxiety: Panic attacks are described in that way. It is important to speak with your doctor and learn ways to cope and gather insight into your issues. People blame medical problems for mental health issues if you lack insight. Anxious people have lots of medical symptoms that manifest. Insight allows you to interpret it as anxiety and prevents you from getting unnecessary tests. Seek psychiatrig help.

Last updated Jan 31, 2014