Lakeland, FL

I was circumcised when i was an infant but they left some skin. i was wanting to know about getting the skin removed? costs, local physician. etc.

Dr. Francisco R. Rodriguez
Urology 9 years experience
Circumcision: Removing excess foreskin in an adult is like repeating the circumcision procedure again. If this skin is not causing problems why do it. You will incur the cost of a surgery center, cost of the physician doing it and possibly anesthesiologist. It will cost several thousand dollars, which insurance can cover part of it depending on your deductible.
Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology 29 years experience
I would have to agree, why bother, unless it's causing symptoms.
Jan 30, 2014

Last updated Jan 30, 2014