Elmwood Park, NJ

did a tv u/s at 11wks and it gave a d/d of 7.25.14 and a conception date 11.1.13. i was w man a 10.25 and man b all days after.which is more likely? plz don't say paternity test i need a drs expertise

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Paternity: It is man b. But, that is not 100% guaranteed. Fresh sperm are thought not to survive six days. The limit is thought to be five days. But, your conception date is at best an estimate. And, if two men's sperm were ready to meet the ovulated egg it could be either sperm that caused the pregnancy. Thus, in reality, you will need paternity testing. That is going to be the only valid way to know.