i've had a pimple-like bump on my back for 8 months, it recently began bleeding, turning from colorless to light pink, could it be a form of skin cancer?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
34 years experience Medical Oncology
Hopefully not...: ...But i would urge you to visit your doctor or even better a dermatologist for a proper evaluation. Sometimes you cannot tell by just looking and it is best and safest to take it off.
Answered on Jan 13, 2014
1
Dr. Nicholas Husni
21 years experience Plastic Surgery
Skin Cancer: At your age, probably not a skin cancer, unless you have a history of sunburns or a family history of skin cancer. In my practice, when i see a bleeding bump that changes color, i cut it out and send it to a pathologist. My advice is to see your doctor.
Answered on May 28, 2016
4