Bangladesh

hello doctor:) how to get rid of black spots after pimples?i didn't hv much pimples but few but its now hv black spots.and my skin type is not so oily

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Blackheads: You are describing blackheads; you may need to see a dermatologist to be sure. Blackheads are related to acne and respond to acne treatment (including benzoyl peroxide). It is also possible to extract individual blackheads with a removal device, but this involves compressing/squeezing the skin, which can spread infection. (don't do this if red, inflamed, or tender).