I have strabismus my left eye is not working .i only use right eye which is the dominant one .i want kno how much eye muscle surgery cost?

Dr. Yale Kanter
Ophthalmology 61 years experience
Surgery: The cost of the surgery is dependent on the ophthalmologist and where the surgery is performed and how it is performed. Best see the eye surgeon who can explain the costs to you and what your insurance or obamacare will cover.
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Important to know: It is really good to think about the cost before you have it. Best thing to do would be to check into a few things such as your insurance coverage for such a procedure, and with whomever is recommending it. Sadly, the same procedure can cost different amounts depending on state, the location of where the surgery is done, not to mention the physician fees. Hopefully you can get some clear answers.

Last updated Apr 9, 2016