Waxahachie, TX

which is better for a 3 year old picky eater a multivitamin or pedisure nutrition drink? on top of nutritional meals

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD and Autism 25 years experience
Whole food vitamin : I like whole food vitamins that give you the equivalent of several servings of fruits and veggies. Good healthy foods should be presented with no ability to "place order" ( unless allergies ). Limit drinks as kids can fill up on milk and juice and not experience hunger. Make a healthy smoothie at home if needed. Find high calorie nutrient dense foods so do not need large quantity to be consumed.
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Holistic Medicine 30 years experience
Picky: Picky eating is common in toddlers, and goes in phases. Be creative in offering new foods, especially fruits and veggies, ie slicing thin, putting in blender.
Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice 36 years experience
Pediasure: Pediasure is more complete than a multivitamin. It contains protein, fat, and carbohydrates that are not in the vitamin. It also contains all the trace minerals that might not be found in a vitamin as well. Its more complete nutrition