My eyebrows and hair fallout a lot and my eyebrows don't grow back atall or grow really fast . I even used rogaine (minoxidil) to grow my eyebrows &didn't work .

Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience in Dermatology
Alopecia areata: You probably have a form of alopecia areata which is very severe. It is called loke shh totalis or universalis depending upon whether or not your eyelashes have fallen out in addition. You need to see a dermatologist preferably one who specializes in the treatment of hair problems to see if there's anything that can be done about this.
Answered on Jan 3, 2014