is there any treatment to make the white part of my eyes whiter?

Dr. Richard Wieder
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
Eye blood vessels: Gradually become more prominent as we age. They are affected by environmental factors such as smoking, sunlight exposure, dry eyes, the type of work you do, etc. There are some "get the red out" drops which will temporarily shrink the vessels, but these are not supposed to be used on a regular basis. Try changing your habits to help reduce the size of these vessels.
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Lubricate!: You can try lubricating the eyes with artificial tears one drop 3-4 times a day and taking oral omega 3's like evoa dry eye supplements to stimulate more and better tear production. This will work if they are red due to dryness. Some people just do not have as white as eyes as others. There is nothing you can do to change this that I am aware of. Could be more serious, if this does not help.