can you tell me what a pediatric cardiology appointment consist of?

Dr. Payam Mehranpour
Cardiology 23 years experience
Regular visit: It's usually like a regular pediatrics visit, consists of the interview/history taking and physical examination, with focus on the heart. Further testing may be done such as echocardiogram i.e. Ultrasound of the heart, and ecg.
Dr. David Malpass
Pediatric Cardiology 33 years experience
Good question: During a pediatric cardiology appointment the following may be expected: the cardiologist will take a detailed history and perform a thorough examination of the cardiovascular system. The following tests may be performed: measurement of oxygen saturation and bp, ecg, echocardiogram, and chest x-ray. Additional studies may be requested following the visit depending on the nature of the complaint.
Dr. Frank Amico Jr
Depends: It depends on the practice but I am sure it consists of a good history and physical. After thats done, the physicians will determine what tests, if any, are needed.