i sucked my boyfriends penis then straight after he put it into my vagina and didn't ejaculate. now my periods 2 days late. why? could i be pregnant?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Pregnancy Testing: We live in a world where pregnancy tests are inexpensive and readily available. If you feel you could be pregnant and you have a delayed period then the next step is to end the guessing and go get a pregnancy test.
Answered on Dec 26, 2013
Dr. James Krick
35 years experience Urology
Pregnancy: I think it's important for you to remember that anytime a man puts his penis in your vagina you can become pregnant with her he ejaculates or not. Sperm cells are transferred to your vagina even without full ejaculation.
Answered on Oct 8, 2017