Hand pain and wrist pain when rubbed and weakness.Emg and MRI are normal.Cortisone shot did not help at all.What could this be and how do I treat it?

Dr. Michael Bolesta
39 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
See your doctor: If your tests and shot were by your primary care provider, consider seeing a hand specialist or a spine specialist or a neurologist or a rheumatologist. It is hard for me to be more specific since I do not know what part of the body was imaged or was injected. Your primary can ask you questions and examine you to see what type of specialist should be next.
Answered on Dec 27, 2013
2