i'm on adderal ciprilex and resperidone. how much alcohol can i have? what happens if i consume alcohol on these meds?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
39 years experience Psychiatry
You could potentially: Overdose on this comminution. Also, the ssri is likely to stop working for up to 72 hours. During this time your mood could really crash and you would be a considerable risk for suicide. Given that you are on adhd medication and your impulsivity is probably not all that fantastic, i would highly recommend against you doing this. It only takes are one or two drinks foran ssri to stop working for 24 hours to 72 hours.
Answered on Dec 25, 2013