Findlay, OH
A 25-year-old male asked about a female:

my 2 1/2 year old daughter fell about two months ago and got a bump on her forehead. has it checked by dr but there is still a small bump there...?

Time sensitive: Some of these represent a calcium deposit under the scalp left over from the blood/bone irritation of the original injury.I have seen it take a year for these to fade.Rarely, a cosmetic surgeon can enter the area via a cut in the eyebrow and scrape off the excess, but it may re-accumulate.The best approach is to give it time.
Dr. Shah Chowdhury
CALCIFIED HEMATOMA: There was some bleeding under the sheath covering the bone causing hematoma. The blood gets absorbed slowly. If a large hematoma, calcium deposits inside it making it hard. Over time body takes care of it, the hard mass slowly resolves, depending on the size, and goes away. Nothing to worry.