TX

i have ruptured l3-s-1with facet autropathy present l2-s1, lateral recess stenosis, and mass effect on my s1 nerve root. besides prescription therapy. what helps?

Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery 34 years experience
Several options: There are a few options for treatment. You mentioned physical therapy. That certainly is effective a substantial % of the time.Other options include pain management therapy.Pain specialists are very good at adjusting medications that maximize pain control.They may also perform epidural steroid injections.Finally, depending on the correlation of the MRI findings with symptoms-surgery is an option.