I have like 4000 calories in one meal. any tips to not binge with all of my favorite binge food right in my face, should i be concerned?

Dr. Stephen Southard
You already: Mentioned one of the keys. You have to remove the temptation! Otherwise, it really takes great will power to avoid binges. Another thing that can help is to figure out any of your triggers that set off binges. This awareness can help you create a "diversion" plan that will take you away from food. You should be concerned though, as binge eating can do a doozy to your weight!

Last updated Feb 17, 2015