pulsatile headache on the right part of my head , neck pain and dizziness for over than one month.pain feels like a pressure when i stay on my pillow.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
57 years experience Neurology
Check BP: At your age the most likely cause is tension type headache but have a check up !
Answered on Dec 16, 2013
1
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin commented
35 years experience Pain Management
Tension-type headache is the most common primary headache disorder. The pain is typically described as dull, achy, nonpulsatile, pressing or tightening. The pain is of mild or moderate intensity, bilateral in location. However, I have seen it unilateral. Good differential. Thanks.
Dec 16, 2013
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Hemicrania continua: Hemicrania continua is a rare continuous one-sided headache that never shifts sides. The typical presentation is a dull throbbing ache. The primary area of pain is located in the ocular temporal region, pain may also be experienced in the maxilla or in the occipital region. The patient usually responds to indomethacin within 48 hours. Rec. See headache or orofacial pain specialist.
Answered on Dec 16, 2013