New York, NY

is low level laser therapy effective for hair loss? if so, is it effective for a receding hair line?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Hair loss: The hairmax lasercomb produces nine laser beams which generate columnated, coherent visible light in the red spectrum. Laser light in the red spectrum and with the appropriate power output has been clinically proven to be beneficial for haiti loss. Rogaine (minoxidil) for men and the oral medication Propecia are more effective than the lasercomb.
Dr. Allan Hawryluk
Dentistry 19 years experience
How about the never products like laser cap that have much more power than the comb........Does the cap work better than the comb?
Sep 10, 2014
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 44 years experience
Not really: I know the laser comb has some sort of clinical evidence that it works, but every one of my patients who has tried it has told me nothing has happened. Your dermatologist can prescribe a tablet that actually works.