when i go number 2 my tummy cramps the cramps starts from the tummy and to my back what can it be?

Dr. Usha Mukhytar
Gynecology 26 years experience
Any constipation: Most common cause is hard stools and constipation take a laxative milk of magnesia is available without prescription take 60 ccs every day till good bowel moment daily for one week.
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones answered
Hard to say: Really not enough history to give a really good answer. Has this always been the case for you. If so, it may be just the way you are "made". It is not uncommon for abdominal pain to refer to the back. Constipated ? Diarrhea ? Sudden problem ? Long term problem ? Cramps go away after the number 2 ?

Last updated Mar 26, 2014