I have had a headache all day yesterday and then woke up again this morning.. my whole head is throbbing and my neck also my eyes, could it be a migraine?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Screening: Three main areas are emphasized: nausea, disability and the presence of sensitivity to light. 1. Are you nauseated or sick to your stomach when you have a headache? 2. Has a headache limited your activities for a day or more in the last three months? 3. Does light bother you when you have a headache? 2/3 positive answers have a 93% predictive value; 3/3 answers increase the probability to 98%.

Last updated Dec 9, 2013