does coronary vascular (artery) disease run in the family?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 18 years experience
Yes: There is a correlation of close family eg: father mother sibling having heart disease in common genetically.

Is it possible for my breast milk to run out?

Dr. Kevin Windisch
No: Your breasts may get emptied after a feeding but they will fill back up as long as tthe stimulation of a feeding infant persists.

Is it normal to have chest pain after running?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Hospital-based practice 46 years experience
Not normal: Unusual to have CP after running, you may be short of breath. If you have this consistently you better get checked.

What causes nicks in my fetal artery dopplers, and how can I prevent them?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 26 years experience
Not clear question..: If you are referring to umbilical artery abnormal doppler velocimetry, this is a specialized test for growth restricted fetuses and there is not much you can do about preventing fetal growth restriction. Avoid exercise and follow your perinatologist's instructions to avoid pregnancy complications. Hope this answers your question - if not, please try to specify what you are concerned about.
Brunei

Hi doc, I have a question for u to help me regarding my heart. I was a smoker, I feel my heart beat run fast after I smoke & it feel so strong goes to the brain. What is happening?

Dr. Claude Parola
Smoking: Smoking is one of the risk factors for heart disease and stroke, if you have other risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, your risk of heart disease and stroke is even higher, i would suggest you see your doctor for evealution.
Brunei

Hi doc, I was a smoker, I feel my heart beat run fast after I smoke & it feel so strong goes to the brain. What is happening?

Dr. Claude Parola
Smoking: Smoking is one of the risk factors for heart disease and stroke, if you have other risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, your risk of heart disease and stroke is even higher, i would suggest you see your doctor for evaluation.