does the long term use (8years<) of anticonceptives (orthocyclen) can cause adverse effects on my health?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Probably not: But from the look of your conditions and meds you may have a complex pain syndrome or an early fibromyalgia syndrome. Find my wellness suggestions and get started. Magnesium glycinate, stretching, foam roller, swimming, yoga, massage, trigger point release with your hands or a t-cane. Talk to your doc about the stimulant and the tranquiler conflicting against the other. I like acupuncture!
Answered on Nov 24, 2013
1