i am a 25 year old man and was just wondering, is it normal to only have hair on my head, face and a little bit underarm, arm and groin?

Pathology 44 years experience
Sure: About 5% of men never get chest hair. Many women prefer this, and it's also a pretty good sign you'll never go bald. Paul newman remarked in an interview that he was like this; he was the first hollywood star with great muscle defintion and being smooth didn't make him less sought-after as a romantic lover. Enjoy what you've got, stay fit and embrace who you are.