Lebanon

caffeine can induce anxiety if i take it before exam & affect my concentration..so what are the most effectives ways to enhance perfomance during exam?

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 35 years experience
Hypnosis can enhance: Performance on exams and reduce test anxiety. It can also enhance memory as a study aid.
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Clinical Psychology 23 years experience
Better to exercise: Doing a small amount 10 minutes of mild cardiovascular exercise pre exam is better. Your heart rate goes up and must come down during the testing, but you've given your brain some healthy oxygen and glucose during the exercise to help with the demands on your cognitive processes.